5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
5 ingredient classic peanut butter blossom Hershey kiss cookies, gluten and dairy free (minus the Hershey kiss)
I adapted this recipe from Paleo Running Momma, as I wanted to create a classic PB blossom with upgraded ingredients, but I am still all about the peanut butter and classic Hershey kisses. This was also such a simple recipe. You most likely have all of these ingredients in your pantry and/or will use them all again if you aren't used to baking with almond flour and coconut flour! These are staples in our pantry. These are also vegan and egg free.
P.S. I didn't count the baking soda or sea salt as an ingredient, but seriously 5 ingredients is impressive and easy to whip up on a whim!
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
12-14 Hershey Kisses (You can sub for dark chocolate or dairy free chocolate pieces if you are DF/Vegan)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt in a medium bowl. Set aside and save.
- With an electric mixer, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Once it develops a creamy texture, add flour mixture until a sticky dough begins to form.
- Place cookie dough in the fridge for 20 minutes to let it harden slightly. While cookies are cooling, peel the wrapper off of each Hershey Kiss.
- Roll dough into 12 1 inch balls and set on cookie pan. Using your finger/thumb, create a small 1/4 inch indent in the middle of the cookie, this is where you will place the Hershey kiss.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they brown slightly on top.
- Remove from oven, let cool for 2 minutes, and add Hershey kisses into the indents you made. Let cool for 10 minutes and enjoy with milk of choice. These are truly best when warm and enjoyed with a cold glass of oat milk.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to a week!