Yesterday was SO sunny, so it gave me an excuse to get outside and get sweaty! All you need for this workout is you and the timer on your phone!
How this workout is going to work is that between the two moves below you are going to give me 15 burpees! Take breaks guys! This is hard so you can chose to do 1/2 of this workout in the morning and then complete at the end of the day.
Start with 10 Burpees
Right side focus:
1. Squat Oblique twist on Right- 45 seconds
2. Plank- drive opposite knee to opposite elbow, then same elbow on Right- 45 seconds
Left side focus:
1. Squat Oblique twist on Leftt- 45 seconds
2. Plank- drive opposite knee to opposite elbow, then same elbow on Left- 45 seconds
Repeat 3X and you have officially done 100 BURPEES! Get after it team!
Excuse the low lighting, but give this total body tabata challenge a go! First thing in the morning is always best to start your day off right!
Perform each move for 20 seconds with a 10 second rest in between each for 8 rounds.
1. Tricep dip to crab, touching opposite hand to opposite foot
2. Butt kicks to squat jump
3. Squat to split lunge
Try this core burner first thing to get your day started on the right foot. If you’re anything like us, even a 15 minute heart pumper changes your perspective on the day. Also, abs may be made in the kitchen, but give them some love because we use our CORE in every movement we make throughout the day. Now go enjoy your weekend yal, we know how precious they are .
Perform each move for 45 secs with a 10 second rest between each move.
1. Butterfly sit-ups (weight optional)
2. 10 butterfly kicks/10 scissor kicks
3. Plank opposite knee to opposite elbow/same elbow to same knee
4. Runners with oblique twist
Do each exercise for 60 seconds and repeat four times through. Try to keep transitions between exercises to less than 15 seconds.