1 head of organic butter lettuce
2 roma tomatoes or 1 large heirloom tomato
1 English cucumber
3 scallions or 1/2 red onion
2 oz Bulgarian Sheep's Milk Cheese (alternative: Feta)
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
sea salt and cracked pepper
1) Break lettuce apart into individual leaves and remove ends. Rinse lettuce and spin in lettuce spinner or allow to dry thoroughly. Tear into bite size pieces.
2) Slice 2 roma tomatoes or 1 large heirloom tomato into 1/2 moon slices.
3) Peel cucumber and chop off ends. Cut in half length-wise and then slice into 1/2 moon pieces.
4) Chop scallions into 1/4 inch pieces. (Option: substitute 1/2 a red onion, thinly sliced)
5) Crumble 2 oz of Bulgarian Sheep's Milk Cheese over the salad ingredients.
6) Dress with olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Sea salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.